Southampton Fighting Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS:Source

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Foul Language on COD4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue
P90 connoisseur
Rogue

Number of posts : 433
Home town : Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
Registration date : 2007-02-13

Foul Language on COD4 Empty
PostSubject: Foul Language on COD4   Foul Language on COD4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 10:39 pm

I like to take the time to remind everyone who plays on the COD4 servers that its the same as the CSS servers...

its friendly and to watch the language...whether you think no one from SFc is there watchin...it reflect on the whole of the clan...

although this message is amied at the whole clan (good bunch that they are Very Happy ) i'd like Buck_Shot to pay particular attention...

even if someone is taking the piss out of ya...dont lower your self to there skill levels in english....

enough said...
Back to top Go down
Major.Spikes
Knife King
Major.Spikes

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2007-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Foul Language on COD4   Foul Language on COD4 EmptySat Dec 29, 2007 11:46 pm

Rogue wrote:
I like to take the time to remind everyone who plays on the COD4 servers that its the same as the CSS servers...

its friendly and to watch the language...whether you think no one from SFc is there watchin...it reflect on the whole of the clan...

although this message is amied at the whole clan (good bunch that they are Very Happy ) i'd like Buck_Shot to pay particular attention...

even if someone is taking the piss out of ya...dont lower your self to there skill levels in english....

enough said...

Asi tend to spend most of the time on CoD 4 hardcore server i have been telling people to mind there language the occasionals do slip from most ppl, But on a whole everyone watches there language.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sfc.ozpital.com
Buck-_-Shot
Needs to get out more
Buck-_-Shot

Number of posts : 254
Home town : soton
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Foul Language on COD4   Foul Language on COD4 EmptySun Dec 30, 2007 1:10 am

tbh on cod i tend to go on vent as i hate the ingame chat lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foul Language on COD4   Foul Language on COD4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Foul Language on COD4
Page 1 of 1