Southampton Fighting Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CS:Source

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

people getting kicked

Go down 
+2
Ozpital
snipershaun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
snipershaun
Part timer
Part timer
snipershaun

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-02-13

people getting kicked Empty
PostSubject: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 9:55 pm

when some people join are servers they are getting kicked by

"PunkBuster"

do u know why this is
Back to top Go down
Ozpital
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Home town : Southampton, England
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptyFri Jan 11, 2008 10:48 pm

it tells you with the message.

PB could be out of date, they could be loosing information (packets) and a few other reasons.
It does a good job, stops you being a pain to other gamers and vice versa. Not nessasarily kicking because the gamer IS cheating but is kicking the gamer for certain things that cheating can be associated with.

We have all our servers hooked up to Punksbusted and PBBans so you really have nothing to fear, just don't cheat or you'l be buggered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozpital.com
nicthemuppet
Spam Queen
Spam Queen
nicthemuppet

Number of posts : 151
Home town : soton
Registration date : 2007-05-03

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptySun Jan 13, 2008 10:51 pm

but it was not kickin me when i pld under my name on same com

i was there when it happened as well it was strange that he was but not me
Back to top Go down
BAR
NOOB
NOOB

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-11-26

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 12:37 am

hi i just dl cod4 and i keep getting kicked by punkbuster for packet overflow????? wot atcually is punkbuster????? kicks me after 30 secs... knifey
Back to top Go down
Ozpital
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Home town : Southampton, England
Registration date : 2007-02-16

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptyMon Jan 14, 2008 1:53 am

google it
Back to top Go down
http://www.ozpital.com
dobby156
NOOB
NOOB
dobby156

Number of posts : 2
Home town : York
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptyFri Jan 18, 2008 11:27 pm

RIGHT, I dont play COD4 online, but i did play the game through, anywho, punkbuster is F.E.A.R. combat it is a right pain at times, its supposed to stop people from cheating and there is a long list of hackers who are band by there GUID, which cant get on PB secure game, you need to update you Punkbuster files, and that should sort it out.
Back to top Go down
Handleaf
NOOB
NOOB
Handleaf

Number of posts : 10
Home town : Chatham
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked EmptySat Jan 19, 2008 5:53 pm

punkbuster is a anti cheat and anti dual using the same cd key program,it was very good on soldier of fortune 2 and also enforcers global cd key bans on any cheat caught by it,which means u have to get another copy of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: people getting kicked   people getting kicked Empty

Back to top Go down

people getting kicked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Southampton Fighting Crew :: SFc cod4 and TF2 :: Call Of Duty 4-
Jump to: